- Four baking decks, each with one (Model 812) or two (Models 1212 & 1218) baking chambers per deck ( 4 or 8 baking chambers/oven)
- Single baking chamber window width of 800mm (31.5”) for the Model 812 and two window widths of 600mm (23.6”) for the Model 1212 and 1218.
- Hearth stone depths of 1200mm (47.2”) for the 812 and 1212 to 1800mm (70.9”) for the model 1218, providing baking capacity suitable to most retail bakeries.
- Vapor tube diameter of 27mm, which is the standard European size dimension
- A single steam generator per deck located in the base of the oven, with steam in-flow in the back of the oven
- Gas burner firing into flame tube; less thermal mass than Stoneheart™ and TAG™ ovens, somewhat slower recovery times between bakes and temperature fluctuations due to more frequent burner firing
- Use of high-temperature insulation for zero-clearance rating on sides and back of oven.